The MicroLED Industry Association was created to help accelerate the adoption of microLED display technologies.
The new association will bring together companies, researchers and organizations active in the MicroLED industry and will provide the ideal forum for solving common technology issues, fostering cooperation and sharing relevant information, resources and tools.
- Be part of relevant topical whitepapers, videos and webinars produced by the association, to help promote the microLED industry and technologies
- Assistance in securing speaking opportunities in various industry events
- Present your company to students and academia via webinars arranged by the association with leading Universities
- Your logo and link placed on the association web page
- Conduct a yearly interview video, to be shared on the association web site
- Your logo and link on all official microLED association publications (e.g. white papers, videos, articles)
- Display your company information on the association web page (in a dedicated page for each company)
- Participate in quarterly microLED online meetings with open Q&A and guest lectures
- Private professional LinkedIn group for members only
- Distribute your email message to other association members (1 per year)
- 1×1 consultation call with Ron Mertens (1 per year)
- 20% discount on all Metalgrass products (books, market reports, etc.)
- Free MicroLED Handbook enterprise license (worth $600)
- Discounts and benefits from our supporting companies
- Place the MicroLED Industry Association member logo on your site
We welcome new members!
We offer a special rate for research groups at Universities, please contact us for more details.
The MicroLED Industry Association is a group of stakeholders in the field of MicroLED displays who have been brought together to promote technologies, foster collaborations, etc.
Membership of the association is purely voluntary, does not incur any legal obligations on its members nor does it involve the development of intellectual property (or the transfer of intellectual property) between its members. While it encourages commercial corporations in the field of MicroLED displays, the association is not a party to any such corporations in any manner.